- Can I use APIs for commercial purposes?
- How do I get started?
To start developing using the official APIs, follow the steps below:
- Sign In or Register a new account.
- Setup an application to receive an API Key.
- Develop your app using your API Key for authentication.
- What do I need to begin development using the Remote APIs?
A developer needs to follow these steps for developing applications:
- Register as a developer.
- Read through the available API documentation and analyze the features.
- Set up an application to receive a developer key and secret.
- Build an application and receive authentication via OAuth using the provided developer key and secret. An access token will be returned.
- Use the access token to receive authorization and invoke APIs.
- Is there a limit to the number of Remote API calls I can make during development?
- Yes, sandbox APIs are currently restricted to a limit of 5 requests per second.
- What happens once I finish my development?
When you decide you are ready to submit your application for approval, the high level steps to follow are listed below:
- Notify Akbank
- Akbank will review your application
- Formal and technical review sessions are scheduled
- The application is readied for consumer consumption
- The application is released on a marketplace
- Where can I find documentation for development?
- To find specific documentation, visit our Documentation page.
If you have any further questions, drop us a line.